Senior System Administrator
We are looking for a Senior System Administrator to join our IT department. As a Senior System Administrator, you will be responsible for the daily monitoring, management, documentation, troubleshooting, and issue resolution for the systems, including many server and network platforms. As well as supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
A day in the life:
- Plan, design and support related activities as well as provide technical direction.
- Support servers, storage, and network equipment.
- Provide supervision on day-to-day operational and technical support.
- Implement security as established by the InfoSec team.
- Document internal system procedures.
You bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of proven working experience as a Linux & Win System Administrator.
- Strong dedication to customer service.
- Experience in supporting development teams.
- Strong networking fundamentals including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VPN’s etc.
- Hands-on experience with servers and familiarity leading operating systems such as Linux.
- Metrics oriented, experience with incident, problem, and service management tools.
- Experience with public clouds (GCP), Office 365 and intune.
- Experience with storage environment and Hyper Converge Infrastructure.
- Team player, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Palo Alto
- Experience with Object storage
- Certification in Microsoft – MCITP / MSCA.
- Certification in Cisco or similar fields.
- Certification in VMware or similar fields.