Senior DevOps Engineer
The DevOps team at Trigo works closely with the Engineering and Algorithms teams, in order to assist designing, building, deploying, and managing new technologies on a daily basis and at a large scale, at our customers’ stores, in Google Cloud Platform, as well as at our managed data center. And we are just getting started.
A day in the life:
- Trigo stores – Productize, enhance and scale Trigo’s store architecture and deployment.
- Data pipeline – Design, build and deploy a new automated data collection pipeline.
- AI Ops – Design, build and deploy new automated neural networks training and deployment processes.
- General responsibilities – Manage production-grade logging, monitoring, and alerting, both on cloud and on-premise, perform unit tests and conduct reviews, as well as provide on-call support.
You bring to the table:
- Proven experience in large-scale on-prem production environments.
- Experience in managing Linux-based infrastructure.
- Hands-on and advanced programming in Python.
- Proven experience in Docker & container orchestration systems.
Nice to have:
- Cloud Infrastructure expert (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Hands-on programming in Node.JS.