Senior Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a talented and creative Senior Full Stack Engineer to join us. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our excellent team early on and grow with the company. If you’re dedicated, friendly, appreciate challenges, and looking for something beyond the ordinary- then your place is with us!
A day in the life:
- Participate in the development of an enterprise-grade, highly scalable, and robust cloud-based microservices architecture.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy high traffic features, with an emphasis on scalability, performance, and security.
- Develop front-end applications on web and mobile utilizing React.JS and Flutter.
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment with researchers from the fields of deep learning, computer vision, and algorithms.
- Deliver features from design through implementation to production.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders including product, infosec, and operations.
You bring to the table:
- A full-stack engineer with at least 5 year’s experience.
- Highly experienced with server-side development.
- At least one year working with Node.js.
- Experience with client-side web frameworks like React.
- Proven experience in production cloud-based environments.
- Worked with CI/CD methodologies.
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Independent engineer, able to deliver features end-to-end.
- Strong team player.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in mobile development (Flutter/iOS/Android).