We are looking for a talented and creative Embedded Engineer to join us. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our excellent team early on and grow with the company. If you’re dedicated, friendly, appreciate challenges, and looking for something beyond the ordinary – Then your place is with us!
A day in the life:
- Designing, implementing, and debugging of real-time firmware for embedded sensing and communications system (cameras, weight sensors, RFID, etc).
- Learning the different aspects of our products by developing features in various areas and disciplines - power electronics, control theory, DSP, signal processing and communication over different platforms.
- Key partner in the design and development of the system architecture, from the perspective of hardware interfaces, sensing components, communication protocols, software and hardware connectivity, etc.
- Developing on various microcontrollers and dealing with various RT constraints.
- Ownership of a project\product from end to end- from concept and simulation, through development and integration and field deployment.
You bring to the table:
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing real-time multi-threaded applications on Embedded systems.
- Experience in low-level programming (HW drivers, SW infrastructures etc.).
- Experience in the design and development processes of multi-disciplinary products which integrate software and electronics (mechanics: advantage).
- Proficiency in programming in C/ C++/ Rust.
- Knowledge of various protocols to interface different peripherals: I2C, SPI, USB, RS-485, UART etc.
- Familiarity with modern DevOps stack & standards (git, automations).
- Fast learner and independent with excellent debugging skills in a variety of environments.
- Good understanding of communication systems, hardware and digital design.
- Proficiency with Linux kernel internals, networking and Embedded Linux build systems (buildroot, Yocto).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Java, Python, Go, C# programming or Cloud environment.
- Experience with network protocols such as Wi-Fi and TCP/IP.
- Experience with signal processing, state estimation, control.
- Experience with control\power electronics.