IT Support Specialist
We are looking for a talented IT Support Specialist to join our IT department. You will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s corporate network and computers.
A day in the life:
- Provide help desk support for all Global-e's offices.
- Handle On-boarding / Off-boarding processes for employees.
- Support and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Assist with onboarding practices for new employees.
- Manage and maintain IT inventory.
- Support the company’s conference room equipment and vendors.
You bring to the table:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Help Desk.
- Service-oriented, kind and, positive person who wants to work in a team environment.
- Understanding networking concepts such as TCP/IP.
- Experience with office support environment and printers.
- Understanding with Identity Provider/ SSO concepts like Okta.
- Experience with Office365 or familiar systems.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Windows 10, Server, Active Directory.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft OS, Linux OS, Office 365, Azure AD, AD, Jira, and Teams.
- Experience in support and troubleshooting with the ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues.
- Good English skills – reading and writing.
Nice to have:
- AWS / GCP or another cloud platform principal knowledge.
- Experience with multiplatform, cloud-oriented environments.
- Knowledge of networking, routing, VPN, Remote Desktop, remote connection, firewall.