Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a creative and experienced Product Manager to join our product team. You will be responsible for planning and leading innovative product development at Trigo. Our product managers are imaginative and dynamic thinkers who face complex problems with a smile and a unique approach. If you are technology veteran who is passionate about working on a one-of-a-kind product for a company at the forefront in their industry, then this might be for you.
A day in the life:
- Conceive and prioritize PRDs and roadmaps for APIs, Internal apps, CX, and more.
- Deliver complex products with our R&D- specifically DL, algorithm experts, and engineering teams.
- Work closely with diverse departments including Business, Marketing, and Operations to drive the product forward.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of our solutions.
- Lead methodical processes using agile methodology.
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment, with occasional travel.
You bring to the table:
- 5+ of hands-on experience in Product Management, primarily B2B products - from concept to launch.
- 4+ of experience working on highly technical products
- Self-motivated with strong execution, project management, and analytical skills.
- Proactive, determined, and team player who takes full ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and problem-solving.
- Proven success working with cross-functional R&D groups on high complexity systems including hardware.
- Experience with user-facing products and working with UX and product design teams.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent relevant experience projects.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AI concepts (Machine/Deep Learning, Computer Vision, etc.).
- Previous experience working as a software developer.
- Spatial reasoning
- Fluent in languages other than Hebrew/English.