Senior Automation Developer
We are looking for a talented Senior Automation Developer who will join our team to lead and establish our automation infrastructures.
A day in the life:
- Design and implement SW and HW validation processes.
- Design and implement infrastructure complex simulations for cross r&d components, including SW-HW integrations, algorithms, and neural networks analysis, etc.
- Lead and define quality automation processes.
- Helps streamline processes in the Quality department
- Responsible for developing complex E2E tests and simulations for a multidisciplinary product.
- Helps automate releases approval procedure
- Responsible for automating all testing evaluations
- Develop and implement analysis tools, labs and environments
You bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Automation Developer.
- Proven experience with hardware Integrations.
- Proven experience with Docker environments
- Experience with API testing and supporting back-end environment
- Experience with Web and Applications Servers
- Advance knowledge of cloud-based architecture
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills, both in written and verbal form
- Excellent English
- Motivated, self-learner and a team player
Nice to have:
- BSc. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Management background and skills
- Knowledge of networking protocols such as Ethernet II, IP, TCP, and UDP
- Jenkins development experience