We are looking for a talented QA Engineer who will take part of the release processes, testing procedures and ensure a successful deployment of cross-company’s SW and HW components.
A day in the life:
- Define and execute tests including production scenarios.
- Leads all release approval processes from design to production.
- Incorporates distributed solutions to complete a generic solution.
- In charge of evaluating both manual and automated test cases
- Perform hands-on in testing and methodical problem-solving.
- Define and validate clear gates in/out
- Take an active part on defining and basing quality standards and processes.
You bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA engineer.
- Has excellent analytical skills and the ability to perform root-cause analysis in order to isolate issues and develop solutions.
- Has passion for research and possesses exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Proven industry experience using Linux and Dockers (Swarm / Kubernetes).
- Background of algorithm tests and evaluation.
- Experience with API testing and supporting back-end environment.
- Proven experience working in complicated distributed systems.
- Communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
- Excellent English.
- Has the ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Superior organizational skills, self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through on tasks.
- Team player.
Nice to have:
- BSc. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with hardware and complicated Integrations.
- Experience with AI performance and accuracy tests.
- Experience with cloud-based application architecture.
- Familiarity with IT principles.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.